Paw Paw Keyboard Feautures
What's missing from the current Paw Paw Keyboard release?
- Text Entry:
- Editing within the recommendation to be made possible by tapping letters to change, or flicking them left to insert the caret.
- Support all accented characters in keyboard.
- Allocate probablities for accented characters.
- Typing Assistance:
- Common typo correction and auto capitalization.
- Suggestion of the most likely completion.
- Provide a user dictionary.
- Configuration parser to produce customized keyboards.
- Multi-language support.
- User Preferences.
- Trie performance improvements.
- Record word frequencies in the trie on a logarithmic scale.
- Produce a more compact trie representation.
- Introduce a large dictionary.
- Improved button emblems for return, backspace and shift.
- Styling of typed letters.
- More visible pressed button colour.
- Add emblem for tab.