Moseycode Release 0.2.0
This is the fourth release of Moseycode, an Android application for sharing
interactive augmented-reality barcodes. This release is essentially the version
of the application that is being submitted to the
Android Developer Challenge.
For details about how you can use Moseycode within your own Android
application, read about Moseycode Intents and
The following files are available for download as part of this release:
- Android package containing the moseycode application.
- A simple application that demonstrates how to invoke Moseycode programmatically.
- Source code and resources for the moseycode-harness application.
- How to install the Moseycode Android application.
- Release Notes
- Key information about this release.
- Changelog for all versions of the Moseycode application.
- Documentation describing how to launch Moseycode programmatically.
- Content Providers
- Documentation describing how to query Moseycode programmatically.
- The latest user help for the Moseycode application.
- Screenshots of some of some of what's new in this release.
Please contact me if you:
- find Moseycode useful as part of your own application.
- think Moseycode would benefit from integration with your application.
- have suggestions new features that would improve Moseycode.
- want me to know that something doesn't work, or works poorly.
- need help understanding something I didn't explain very well on this site.
I look forward to hearing from you at tomgibara at hotmail dot com